Salmon & Rocket Wraps
Serves 4 – Recipe by Howard Helmer
- 6 size 6 or 7 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 cup rocket leaves
- 400g smoked salmon cut into 8 portions
- Horseradish mayonnaise for serving
- Beat the eggs with the freshly ground pepper in a bowl.
- Heat a little oil in a large non-stick frying pan (square if you have one).
- Pour half the mixture into the pan and cook like an omelette.
- Remove and repeat with remaining mixture.
- Lay the omelettes out and divide each one into four.
- Place some rocket leaves on top, then the salmon, and roll up.
- Serve with Horseradish Mayonnaise.