Spicy Breakfast Eggs
- 2 tablespoons rice bran or canola oil
- 1-2 red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1cm knob of ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 4 Henergy cage free eggs
- 3 spring onions finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and gently cook the chillis, ginger, soy sauce and sugar for 10 minutes.
- Increase the heat to medium and add the eggs to the pan along with the spring onion.
- Cook until whites are opaque.
- Serve eggs with pan juices spooned over.
- These spicy eggs take breakfast to a whole new level. They are utterly delicious and quite addictive.