Roasted Vegetable Frittata
- 350g orange kumara, chopped into 3cm pieces
- 1 red capsicum, chopped into 3cm chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 courgettes, roughly chopped
- handful button mushrooms, sliced
- 8 Henergy Cage-Free eggs
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- small handful cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Arrange the kumara, capsicum, onion and courgettes in a baking dish. Drizzle with a little oil and toss to coat. Roast for 30 minutes, adding the mushrooms half way through cooking.
- Once the vegetables are tender remove from the oven.
- Switch the oven setting to grill.
- Whisk the eggs in a large bowl and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat a 28cm frying pan over a medium heat and drizzle with a little oil. Pour the egg into the frying pan and then quickly add the vegetables, parmesan cheese and lastly the cherry tomatoes.
- Cook until the frittata is almost set. Transfer the pan to the oven and grill until the top is puffed and golden.
- Slice the frittata into wedges and serve with a crisp green salad.