Potato, Egg and Bacon Salad
- 1.5 kg small new potatoes
- 4 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- 4 slices streaky bacon
- 1/2 cup egg mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan of salted cold water, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain well.
- While the potatoes are cooking place eggs into a small saucepan of boiling water and boil for 8 minutes. Drain and then immerse in cold water. Peel once cool and roughly chop.
- Cook the bacon in a small frying pan with a film of oil until crisp, drain on paper towels and then finely chop.
- Halve potatoes if needed and place in a serving bowl with eggs, bacon, dill and onion. Pour over the mayonnaise and gently mix to incorporate.
- Serve or cover and refrigerate until required.