- 200g rice stick noodles
- 4 tablespoons rice bran oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 3 Henergy Cage-Free eggs, whisked
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- small handful cooked prawns
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- small handful chopped spring onion and coriander leaves
- lime wedges
- Cook noodles according to the packet instructions.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large fry pan and cook the garlic and onion for a minute, taking care not to burn. Add the egg and allow to set for a minute, stir and then add noodles, prawns, meat and toss to combine.
- Add the fish sauce, lime juice and palm sugar and stir to mix through.
- Add the peanuts, coriander, spring onion and sprouts, heat through and then transfer to a serving dish. Serve with lime wedges