Helen's Latest Recipes
- 10 slices toast bread
- 4 rashers bacon, cooked and finely chopped
- 1 cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated colby cheese
- 2 Henergy Cage-free Eggs
- marmite or vegemite
- Turn the oven on to grill setting at about 200°C.
- Arrange the bread slices on a tray and grill until golden on one side only.
- Mix the bacon, cheese and eggs together in a small bowl.
- Spread a small amount of marmite on the non toasted side of each slice of bread.
- Cover this with a layer of cheese, egg and bacon.
- Reduce grill heat to 180 C.
- Toast mousetraps until bubbling and golden.
- Remove from the oven and when cool enough to handle cut into fingers.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.