- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 4 Henergy Cage-Free eggs
- 50g feta, crumbled
- Heat a film of oil in a frying pan and gently cook onion and garlic until tender. Add the spinach to the pan and continue to cook until wilted.
- Transfer the spinach mixture to a small bowl and wipe out the pan.
- Whisk eggg in a small bowl and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add a knob of butter to the pan and melt over a medium heat.
- Pour in the eggs mixture and swirl to cover the base.
- Allow the egg to cook until almost set on top, gently tilt the pan at times.
- Cover one side of the omelette with onion, garlic and spinach mixture and then sprinkle with feta.
- Fold the omelette over the filling and cook a minute or two more.