- Hollandaise sauce - see recipe link below
- 4 English muffins
- 8 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- 4 slices ham
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Make the hollandaise sauce first (see our recipe)
- Heat a saucepan or frying pan of water to poach the eggs. Bring to the boil and then reduce to a simmer.
- Toast the muffins until golden.
- Gently poach the eggs for 2-3 minutes and at the same time wilt the spinach in a pan with a small amount of water. Drain well and squeeze out excess moisture.
- Arrange a slice of ham of each muffin, top with an egg and then a spoonful of hollandaise sauce and a sprinkle of parsley.