- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 60g butter
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 3 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- knob of butter for greasing the pan
- Sift the flour and salt into a bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan, remove from the heat and then pour in the milk and whisk in the eggs.
- Pour the liquid into the flour mixture and whisk until smooth. The batter should be thin enough to easily pour .
- Heat a crepe pan or small frying pan over a moderate heat, grease with a little butter.
- Pour 1/4 cup (or so) of batter into the pan, tilting to get an even coverage. Cook until bubbles appear and break, then flip and cook the other side.
- Serve with maple syrup, berries, lemon juice and sugar etc...