Chocolate Chunk Biscuits
Serves Makes 30 biscuits
- 175g butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup chopped dark chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease or line a baking tray.
- Beat butter and sugars until pale and creamy.
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Mix in combined flour and baking soda and lastly the chocolate pieces.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the tray and press down gently. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.