Apricot and Chocolate Macaroons
- 4 Henergy Cage-Free egg whites
- 3 cups thread coconut
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Lightly whisk the egg whites in a large bowl.
- Mix in coconut, sugar, salt, chocolate and apricots.
- Spoon large teaspoonfuls of mixture onto the tray and using your hands press them into small mounds.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Cool on the tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.