Easy Hollandaise Sauce
- 175g butter
- 3 Henergy Cage Free egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan or in the microwave until hot but not boiling.
- Place the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and pepper, into the jug of a blender.
- Blend until the yolks are well mixed and then with the motor running drizzle the hot butter in a slow stream into the blender (ignore milk solids). The sauce will quickly thicken.
- The sauce will hold if kept warm for a short time but is at its best used soon after making.