Serves 4– 6 – Recipe by Howard Helmer
- 6 size 6 or 7 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked vegetables (peas, beans, carrots, corn)
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup trim milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh herbs for garnish
- 1 x 20cm deep-dish pie shell, unbaked
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Sprinkle cooked vegetables and chicken in to the pie shell.
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, milk and seasoning.
- Pour over filling.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until golden.
- Stand for 5 minutes before slicing, garnish with chopped herbs.
- Serve with a crisp green salad.