Helen's Latest Recipes
Smoked Salmon Kedgeree
- 3 cups Basmati rice
- 50g butter
- 1 large red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 200g hot smoked salmon
- 4 Henergy Cage Free eggs, boiled and quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the rice according to package instructions.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan and gently cook the onion and garlic until tender.
- Mix int he curry powder and the cooked rice, mix well, breaking up any clumps of rice.
- Flake the salmon into the rice and mix through.
- Once the rice is piping hot then distribute between 4 bowls, top with egg and chopped parsley and season with salt and pepper.