Raspberry and White Chocolate Baked Cheesecake
- 250g packet malt or plain sweet biscuits
- 125g butter, melted
- 500g cream cheese
- 250g sour cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 100g white chocolate, roughly chopped
- extra grated white chocolate for garnish
- Preheat oven 160 C. Crush the biscuits to fine crumbs and mix with butter. Press over the base of a greased and base lined 20cm spring form cake pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
- Beat the cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth. Mix in the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Stir through the vanilla.
- Gently mix in the raspberries and chopped white chocolate.
- Pour the filling into the base and bake in the lower part of the oven for 45 minutes or until the sides are set and the centre is still slightly wobbly.
- Cool to room temperature and then loosen the sides and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle with grated white chocolate and serve thin wedges.