- 280g dried pasta or 500g fresh pasta
- 225g bacon, roughly chopped
- 2 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- Cook pasta according to packet directions in a large saucepan of well-salted boiling water.
- Cook the bacon in a frying pan over a medium heat with a little splash of oil until the bacon is crisp.
- Whisk the eggs and cream together, mix in the parmesan and season with salt and pepper.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it and return into the hot pan, toss with the bacon, parmesan, egg and cream mixture to lightly cook using the heat of the pan and the hot pasta.
- Serve with extra grated parmesan and a crisp green salad