- 2 Henergy cage-free eggs
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons flour
- small handful shredded cabbage
- 3 green (raw) prawns, shelled and roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon dash
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons tomato sauce (ketchup)
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce
- Japanese mayonnaise
- crisp fried shallots or bonito flakes
- Whisk together the eggs, soy sauce and sesame oil and then mix in the flour.
- Mix the cabbage, prawns and spring onions into the egg mixture.
- Heat a film of oil in a medium sized frying pan over a moderate heat.
- Pour in the egg mixture and cook until golden and crisp on the base, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook the other side.
- Serve the okinomiyaki with a a good drizzle of combined sauces and also mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with the crisp fried shallots or bonito flakes and a little extra chopped spring onion if you like.