Luscious Chocolate Mousse
- 300ml cream
- 225g dark choocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 4 Henergy Cage free egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon espresso coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 50g butter, chopped
- 1 cup softly whipped cream
- freeze dried or fresh berries to serve
- Heat the cream in a small saucepan until just about boiling.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the chopped chocolate. Set aside for 2 minutes and then stir until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a blender along with the egg yolks, coffee and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth.
- With the motor running drop the butter in, piece by piece and mix until well blended.
- Pour into 6 glasses and chill until set.
- Top with whipped cream and berries to serve.