Easter Egg Mousse
- 200g dark or milk chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon neutral flavoured oil
- 200g white chocolate
- 2 Henergy Cage-Free egg whites
- 300ml cream
- 400g can mango slices
- Melt the dark chocolate with the oil in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water or in the microwave on reduced heat. Stir until smooth.
- Allow the chocolate to cool until just warm.
- Blow up 4 balloons to the size of a large orange. Spray the balloons with neutral flavoured oil.
- Dip the balloons in to the chocolate mix, swirling to coat, Hold upside down for a minute or so before placing on a foil or baking paper lined tray to set.
- Once the chocolate is firm prick the balloons with a pin and then carefully remove. If there is a hole in the base of the bowl then simply patch up with a little more melted chocolate.
- Gently melt the white chocolate in the same manner as above.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, then fold into the chocolate mixture until well combined.
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks then gently fold the cream into the chocolate mixture. Gently fold the cream into the chocolate mixture.
- Drain the mango and then blitz the fruit in a blender until smooth.
- Spoon the white chocolate mousse into the chocolate bowls and refrigerate until set.
- Scoop out a hollow in the centre of each and fill with mango puree.