Leftovers Ham, Vegetable and Cheese Tart
- 2 sheets (300 g) frozen short crust pastry sheets ,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 5 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- 3/4 cup cream
- 1 tablespoon seed mustard
- large handful chopped ham
- 2 1/2 cups leftover roast vegetables (kumara, potato, pumpkin etc...) chopped
- 1 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated tasty cheese
- 60g (Approximately) sliced brie or camembert
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Line a 26 cm tart pan with pastry and bake blind for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lower heat to 180 C.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a gentle heat. Cook the onion for 10 minutes until the onion is tender.
- Whisk together eggs, cream and mustard.
- Cover the pastry base with sliced potato and then cover with leeks and bacon. Pour over filling and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30 minutes until tart is golden and set.