Cilbir - Turkish Poached Eggs on Yoghurt
- 1 cup full fat unsweetened yoghurt
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried dill tips
- 2 tsp chopped mint
- sea salt
- 4 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Pour the yoghurt into a bowl and mix in the garlic, dill and mint. Season to taste with sea salt.
- Heat a frying pan of water to the boil, reduce to a rapid simmer and poach eggs to your liking.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan until it is a light golden brown colour.
- Divide the yoghurt between two plates and place eggs on top.
- Dust with smoked paprika and ground pepper.
- Serve with toasted pita bread.