- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 Henergy Cage Free egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Place garlic, slat and egg yolks into a bowl and whisk or grind with a pestle (this can also be done with a stick blender).
- Gradually, one drop at a time,l start to add oil building up to a slow steady stream.
- The sauce will become very thick and then loosen as more oil is added.
- Finish off with lemon juice, taste and add more salt if needed.
If aioli is too thick and you don't want to add more oil then add a little boiling water.