Creamy Bacon Quiche
- 3 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- 3 sheets (approx 500g) frozen puff pastry
- 5 slices bacon, finely chopped
- 300ml cream
- ¾ cup grated tasty cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Cook the bacon with a dash of oil in a frying pan over a moderate heat until starting to colour.
- Whisk together eggs and cream in a bowl and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Spread the pastry sheets out on the kitchen bench and cut 18 x 8cm circles with a glass or cookie cutter. Gently press the discs into non-stick muffin or patty pans.
- Divide the bacon between each pan and then add a sprinkle of cheese.
- Fill each pan with the egg and cream mixture and then bake in the centre of the oven for 15 minutes or until puffed and golden.
These are my children’s favourites, serve them for lunch, as a snack or pop them into lunch boxes.