Corn and Feta Brunch Fritters
- 3 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 red capsicum, diced
- 150g feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup flour (wheat or rice)
- 2 Henergy Cage free eggs
- 25g butter
- 4 Henergy Cage Free eggs
- Combine the corn, onion, capsicum, feta, parsley and flour together in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cook large spoonfuls of batter in batches until golden on both sides and cooked through.
- Set aside and keep warm.
- Fry eggs in the pan and serve the fritters topped with an egg.
- Serve with sliced avocado, tomato, rocket leaves and/or bacon as preferred.